top of page



With this visa you can:

  • participate in an eligible course of study in Australia

  • travel in and out of Australia

  • work up to 48 hours a fortnight when your course of study or training is in session.



Basic Eligibility
You must:

  • be under 50 years of age

  • hold an eligible visa

  • have held a student visa in the last 6 months

  • have a recent qualification in a CRICOS-registered course

  • nominate one stream only - it is not possible to change visa streams after you apply

  • attach specified evidence when you apply

Graduate Work Stream

This visa is for international students who have recently graduated with qualifications that are relevant to specific occupations Australia needs. It lets you live, study and work in Australia temporarily.

Duration: Up to 18 months.

Post-Study Work Stream

This visa is for international students who have recently graduated with a degree from an Australian institution. It lets you live, work and study in Australia, temporarily.

Duration: 2-4 years



With this visa you can:​

  • visit family or friends

  • be here as a tourist, for a cruise or for any purpose except business or medical treatment​

You can study or train for up to 3 months in total on this visa. But if your main reason for travelling to Australia is study, a student visa might be more appropriate.

Additional information:​

You must:​

  • intend to come to Australia to visit only

  • have enough money for your stay in Australia

  • not work in Australia

Subclass 600 streams:

  • Tourist stream

  • Business visitor stream

  • Sponsored family stream

  • Frequent traveller stream 

  • Approved destination status stream


3,6 or12 months



The Ski​lled stream of the Migration Program is designed to attract migrants who make a significant contribution to the Australian economy, and fill positions where no Australian workers are available. Skilled migrants have very high participation rates in the workforce, helping to stimulate economic growth, which results in more jobs.

The Skilled stream also plays an important role in regional development through providing skills and labour which can't be sourced locally, as well as encouraging investment and promoting local spending in regional areas.​

Skilled Independent Subclass 189 (Point Tested Stream)

This visa lets invited workers with skills we need, to live and work permanently anywhere in Australia.


State Nominated Subclass 190

Subclass 190 visa for Australia is a state-nominated permanent residency visa, enabling skilled workers to live and work in specific states or territories. Applicants must be nominated by a state or territory government and meet the specified occupation and point requirements for eligibility.

Skilled Regional Provisional Subclass 491

The Subclass 491 visa, also known as the Skilled Work Regional (Provisional) visa, is designed to address regional skill shortages in Australia. It allows skilled workers nominated by a state or territory government, or sponsored by an eligible family member residing in a designated regional area, to live and work in specified regional areas for up to five years.

Subclass 191

This visa allows holders of certain provisional visas, such as Subclass 491 or Subclass 494, to apply for permanent residency after meeting specific requirements, including residency and employment conditions, in designated regional areas of Australia.


Ideal Education Global is an international education agency and is not a Registered Training Organisation (RTO) or a Migration Law Firm.
Any migration-related information displayed on our website or publications is for general information purposes only. We are committed to sourcing genuine temporary entrants in accordance with Ministerial direction 69. For further migration-related information, please visit the Department of Home Affairs website or contact our affiliated migration agents or lawyers for their paid services.

bottom of page